8 Amazing Technology Tools

Moodle is a free Learning Management System. It is an interactive learning classroom environment in which students are able to access various types of references like syllabus, presentations, and so forth. Instructors have access to all contents on the page in which they can create forums, quizzes, open/lock assignments/quizzes, and etc. More so, students and teachers can communicate through messages. Moodle provides a learning and collaborative environment that stimulates both teaching and learning. Rating: I give this tool a 4 out of 5 because there can be improvements made. Layout and navigation should be better improved.

Chrome is a clean and well-organized web browser. It is user friendly and its design is made simple in which users are able to easily navigate through the browser. Chrome is overall the best web browser. It is secured, that provides safety when browsing. Chrome is associated with convenient applications such as Gmail. Rating: Chrome is the only web browser I use and it serves me well. It lives up to my expectations and I find it extremely easy. I wouldn't use any other web browser. I give this tool a 5 out of 5.
Google Apps is a very useful tool and it will not let down any users utilizing this tool. Google apps includes: Gmail, hangouts, and calendar. There is more to Google apps, it provides users tools like Google drive and users are able to collaborate and interact with other Gmail users on Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, and Blogger. Google apps also has a classroom setting in which teachers are able to create and their students are able to access it with Gmail. Rating: I give this tool a 5 out of 5 because it is very convenient and beneficial for me. It does not disappoint by any means. I've been using Gmail since high school and in the present. I take advantage of docs because I am able to work on assignments anywhere at anytime. I love the features it provides me with and it is really simple to use.
LiveBinders is a well-organized, eportfolio tool. It is a three ring binder in which users can put anything in it documents, presentations, webpage, video, pictures, and PDFs. It is organized into tabs and sub tabs. Users are able to secure their portfolio with a key and the user can share the key to grant access to it. This tool serves well in the education field because teachers are able to upload their PowerPoint presentations and share it with the class. It also serves many uses for anyone looking for a way to keep their things organized. Rating: I give this tool a 5 out of 5 rating. As a student, it serves be well because I keep down important webpages and it is more than just a reference tool.
Kahoot is a technology tool used to administer quizzes, discussions, and survey. Everyone is capable of playing Kahoot by inputting the game pin. Kahoot is a fun and interactive way to give our quizzes and play in real time. Multiple choices and given answers are projected on the screen and students choose the correct answer. Kahoot can be accessed on a computer, tablet, or cellphone. Rating: As a future educator, I will utilize Kahoot in my classroom. This provides the student and I a well understanding how how much they have learn. This is also exciting and fun in which I am sure students will enjoy. It is a really great way to administer quizzes instead of paper test. It is very interactive and challenging. 
Emaze is an online presentation software in which an individual can create wonderful presentations. Emaze offers users different types of tools like presentation, website, blogs, ecards, and photo album. It has a variety of presentation templates which are very eye catching. It is easy to use and users are able to customize anything. Rating: I would give this tool a 5 out of 5 rating because it is a really great tool for presentations. This is now my favorite and go-to presentation tools whenever I create presentation for classes. I like the templates and animation it provides. This tool will catch the interest of students and I will make sure that my future students will use this tool. 

Nearpod is a way to create, engage, and assess a presentation through any mobile devices. It is an interactive learning classroom tool in which teachers are able to share their presentation with their students by entering a pin. This serves as an engaging way for students to answer multiple choice questions, having them draw, respond to poll questions, and post to a collaboration board. Everyone is able to see the results of their peers. Nearpod is in real time and brings your world real life. Rating: Nearpod is an extremely useful tool for perspective teachers because it is a way to portray presentations and have your class engage and collaborate with it. I enjoy using this tool and it serves a great interest to me. I give this tool a 5 out of 5. Really excellent!
Engrade is a powerful tool in which students are able to keep a track of their grades. Rating: I give this tool a 5 out of 5 because it is very convenient for both teachers and students. Engrade is a way to organize assignments and grades. In addition, it is great for students to see assignments that they are missing and to be updated with their current grade. I love this tool and I was introduced to it in high school. 

Comments

Post a Comment